Have you ever heard the saying breakfast is the most important meal?
Well, it is so you should be eating good, healthy, foods. Some people eat junk food for breakfast, like doughnuts and coffee cake. Other people eat food that is considered breakfast food, but are really desserts because they contain high levels of sugar and caffeine, such as yogurt, and coffee.
- Dunkin Donut’s Coffee Cake Muffin– 51 grams of sugar in one muffin which is more two day’s worth of sugar
- Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts– 10 grams of sugar- which is almost half a days worth of sugar
- Frosted Flakes– 15.1 grams of sugar- Which is over half a day’s worth of sugar
- Yoplait original yogurt (low fat)- 26 grams of sugar- A little more than a day’s worth of sugar
- McDonald’s caramel ice coffee, medium– 14 grams of sugar- Almost a day’s worth of sugar
So the next time you go to eat breakfast, think about what your putting in your mouth.
by:Lauren.P and Kate.P